1. Vouchers may not be redeemed in cash
2. Should the value of the treatment be less than the voucher value, no cash payment of the difference is provided.
3. A statement, including tax details, can only be issued at the time the voucher is redeemed (VAT Act).
4. The voucher is only valid when it has been paid for.
5. The voucher is redeemable 1 year from the date of its issuance.
6. Innsbruck is the place of jurisdiction
7. We accept no responsibility for delays due to postal delivery.
8. In other respects, General Terms & Conditions for the Austrian Hotel and Catering sector apply.
9. Customers who are consumers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, may withdraw from a distance contract (or a contractual declaration given at a distance), within seven working days. The cancellation period begins the day the contract is concluded; Saturdays are not considered working days. For consumer customers from Germany we grant a statutory right of return service lasting 14 days from the conclusion of the contract. A cancellation can be made within the deadline without having to state reasons. The right to withdrawal shall not however exist if the execution of the service is started within the withdrawal period stated in the contract.