1. Vouchers may not be redeemed in cash
2. Should the value of the treatment be less than the voucher value, no cash payment of the difference is provided.
3. A statement, including tax details, can only be issued at the time the voucher is redeemed (VAT Act).
4. The voucher is only valid when it has been paid for.
5. The voucher is redeemable 1 year from the date of its issuance.
6. Innsbruck is the place of jurisdiction
7. We accept no responsibility for delays due to postal delivery.
8. In other respects, General Terms & Conditions for the Austrian Hotel and Catering sector apply.
9. Customers who are consumers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, may withdraw from a distance contract (or a contractual declaration given at a distance), within seven working days. The cancellation period begins the day the contract is concluded; Saturdays are not considered working days. For consumer customers from Germany we grant a statutory right of return service lasting 14 days from the conclusion of the contract. A cancellation can be made within the deadline without having to state reasons. The right to withdrawal shall not however exist if the execution of the service is started within the withdrawal period stated in the contract.
1. To sell you tickets, we will charge your Visa card, Eurocard/Mastercard or bank account with the amount shown in the booking conditions. Payment can only be made by Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard or instant transfer. The statutory rate of VAT is included in the price.
2. The customer confirms their willingness to enter into a contract by clicking on the "Buy now" button. The contract between the customer and Stanglwirt GmbH only comes into force once the tickets have been allocated and sent to the customer.
3. An invoice and tax receipt will be sent when the payment has been received and the tickets issued (German Turnover Tax Act).
4. Tickets only become valid on receipt of payment.
5. The place of jurisdiction is Kitzbühel.
6. We accept no liability for delays due to online transactions.
7. The General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry apply.
8. Customers have no right of withdrawal.
9. Each order for admission tickets that is placed is therefore binding as soon as it is confirmed, as stated in paragraph 2, with the customer obliged to accept and pay for the tickets they have ordered.
10. Reselling the tickets commercially is strictly prohibited and will incur criminal proceedings. If any tickets are illegally resold, the whole batch of tickets purchased is invalidated and can no longer be redeemed. Costs will not be reimbursed.
11. Stanglwirt GmbH is entitled to cancel a customer's order (unilateral right of withdrawal) if the customer is in breach of specific stated terms and conditions referred to in the pre-sale information, or attempts to circumvent them (e.g. breach of the rules on number of tickets per customer or the ban on resale etc.).
12. If an event is cancelled, postponed or amended in any other way, Stanglwirt GmbH reserves the right to inform those customers who have bought tickets for that event about the change. This is a voluntary service offered by the hotel and may be performed by post in a letter and/or electronically by email or text message if the hotel has those contact details. If the event is cancelled due to force majeure, there will be no refund on the purchase price.
13. The right to make changes to performers or the programme is reserved, provided they are reasonable, minor and objectively justifiable, and where such changes are required or requested by the event organiser or artists. If an event is cancelled, postponed or similarly amended, no expenses (e.g. travel or hotel expenses) will be reimbursed.
14. The terms governing the use of personal data are described in the Data Protection Statement. The Data Protection Statement forms an integral and binding part of these T&Cs. We do not either sell personal data to third parties or market it in any other way. Your personal details will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise shared if this is required for the business transaction or you have given your prior permission. You can withdraw at any time permission that you have previously granted.
15. We accept no liability for the accuracy of the details given on the Stanglwirt GmbH websites.